Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Writing Goals: Week 1

So, here's the plan. If I do this right, I will go back and edit this post and actually talk about how I'm doing with my writing goals during the first week of Jan. I'd like to make it a recurring thing for the 7's of every month (7, 14, 21, 28) to help me accountable. We'll see how it goes. If I stick with things like I'd like to, I'll come back, edit this post, and have lots of success to share with you all. Maybe only stories of what doesn't work, or ideas for what might work.

If it all falls through, then there will be nothing but this embarrassing post to remind me I should be writing. : P

I'm tempted to put up an embarrassing baby photo as well, but that seems a bit like overkill for a post I intend to delete, more or less.

Feel free to mock me if I fail, or spam me with motivational Tennants : P

No comments: