Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Experiment: the Results are in

Yup, pretty much frustrated with Blogger. It's simplistic design- which was comforting when I was overwhelmed with word press- is now rather frustrating. I'll admit, most of my issue is with the app- I do A LOT of editing/tweaking on the go (read:bored at work), so not being able to do as much as I can on WP is a big turn off. 

This will probably be the last effort I put into Blogger as far as "The Experiment", but if I can think of something fun to do with this space, I'll keep it going. I'm not gonna lie though, it's probably gonna go the way of a more personal journal (read:place to complain and/or brag), but if you're into that (read:STALKER!!!) then stay tuned! Otherwise, all the good stuff will be airing on BBC1- I mean word press 

No comments: