Friday, January 17, 2014

Apparently, I am a time traveler.

APPARENTLY, I AM A TIME TRAVELER!

I had meant to post a picture of Seth on the same day I posted “Have you seen my serpent?”. I did not get it done. I posted it today, but had it set to have been published on the day I’d originally meant to do it. So, if you missed it, it’s back there, somewhere.
I AM A TIME LORD.
On a more serious note, I’m pretty in love with the new scheduling idea. I think it will work much better than what I’d been doing before. :)
…*suddenly hopes that said post has already made it through the queue* Hooray for time travel!

[edited to add] Even better? I have actually copied over the Seth post in question yet, so it's even MOAR Time fuckery. 
This is my brain sometimes.
This is my brain sometimes.

No comments: