Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Experiment: Pretty well adjusted

I've been moving pretty steadily back and forth between Word Press and Blogger now. I just work in whichever I happen to pull up first, and copy paste over to the other. I think I'm growing fonder of WP's categorizing/tagging function, but I can't honestly say why. Just another feelings thing.

I do have to say that I like how I'm already enjoying a fair amount of community interaction on WP, not so much on Blogger, and I'm really curious as to why. Anywhere that I've posted about the blog project, I've been sure to post links to both sites, but I haven't really had an input here on blogger. I'm really curious as to why, since they're basically the same blog. One assumes it's the platform, but honestly, I have no idea.

No comments: