Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Experiment: Drafting and Scheduling

I almost forgot to even make this post, since it was sooo easy to do here on blogger. Also pretty intuitive on word press, but blogger just seems so much more streamlined. Honestly, there's probably equal amounts going on on both pages, but I just seem to "get" blogger better. We'll see how that goes over time.

[Edited to add]

Yup, even saves my draft pretty darned well.

Honestly, the more I'm using both of them, and less afraid I am of word press, the more they seem pretty much the same. I'm sure I'll find more differences as I get into the gritty complicated bits, but for now, I think it's just a matter of preference. Both are fair easy to use, both are fairly customizable, so it's whichever one you grok, I guess.

No comments: