Monday, December 2, 2013

The Experiment: Adding Photos

Fortunately, that little bout of silliness gave me something a little more serious to write about. It's not much, and it's not as relevant to a web serial, but it might come up,and it is part of my experiences, so why not.

Adding photos in blogger was SUPER easy. Formatting them within my post was also, super, super easy. I'm not too surprised by this, given that this is a blogging platform, so a lot of people probably use it to post photo heavy content, but seriously, so easy. Sizing, picture location relative to text, and each other, the uploading itself, all beyond easy peasy. Peasey? Who knows?

At any rate, should your web serial ever need to include pictures (say, a character sketch, an important symbol, a map), it's no problem on blogger. In fact, it's so easy, I may find myself throwing random David Tennant bones out there occasionally, just to inspire me. :)

"You're being productive out there, right?"

No comments: