Saturday, May 24, 2014

One little word

You know how they say it only takes one negative comment to undo ten good ones?

It's totally true.

I know in beautiful, but one asshole callin me fat-not even directly- and I'vealready  forgotten about all the compliments I got last night when I dressed up. I had been waiting since 6 o clock the night before to get all dressed up, and one idiot ruins it the next day with cheap bully tactics.

And the worst part is, nothing I say makes me feel any better. I just feel pathetic for needing to be my own cheerleader.

It'll pass. The hurt of one moment is gone the next. I'm just angry that this is even a thing. Yes, I'm overweight, even for my build, but if I was "fit" I'd be a 14 at best- still plus size, still a stigma. And I hate it, and it's stupid and it's wrong. And I'm angry.

And I don't know how to fix it. 

No comments: