Monday, April 14, 2014

A day in the life

I seem to have fallen down another rabbit whole. This time Cait and I have discovered a circus of shapeshifters and elementals, with a vampire ring leader. Fun stuff.

I seem to go through ups and downs of creative manias, and I always enjoy it when the stories flow. I also seem to get more housework done, which is a plus.

We're settling in at work - everyone still hates the new guy, but that's what happens when you don't listen to a damn thing people tell you. Ah well. As always, Not my Problem.

Finally got to go back to belly dancing this weekend. Thankfully, I'm not as out of practice as I thought I'd be, but my calves and glutes are very sore.

Other than that, life is the same old, same old. I'm looking forward to May, when I get to take my brother to Phantom of the Opera and visit the family for a few days. I'm also looking forward to camping some time this summer. Maybe Mammoth Caves again. We'll see.

No comments: