Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm serious about this "writer" thing

So, while I've decided to make blogger my "personal" blog, you can't be a writer and not blog about writing. It's personal to you (one would hope). So I'm sharing this link to my Yahoo Voices account, because I'm pretty personally excited about it. One of my first articles was accepted for upfront payment, so I've made a whole $4 on my writing - that's a 100% increase from what I'd made before (or a 500% increase, or a 0% one, or 9 and 3/4%, because anything more than $0 is whatever number you want it to be.)! At any rate, I'm super excited, and thought I'd share the link for anyone curious to read the writing I'm finally making money off of- and if you click the link, I'll make more money off said writing because my other two articles are paid by performance, so..... (no pressure :P)

No comments: