Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sketches: Tripp's Tat

This is the second thing I drew in my awesome BazBiz sketch book, partially because we were sitting across from an awesome booth selling Muerto stuff, and partially cause I opened up my bag and discovered I'd accidentally brought along a whole crap ton of colored pencils, so that was exciting.
20140117-171940.jpg
Fun facts about this piece:
  • This is Tripp's first tattoo. It's a shoulder cap - holy crap blanking out on important character details! It's on his dominant hand's arm, but I suddenly can't remember if Tripp is right or left handed! D'oh!
  • Zig designed and inked this tat for his bro, and yes, it is designed after Aladdin Sane.
  • I totally have plans to get this tattoo myself! It will also be my first tat, and I am BEYOND excited to get it!

No comments: